Decide when you'd like to visit Florence by checking these seasonal weather details:
- Winter, from December to February, is quite mild. However, it can be more or less cold, depending on weather situation.
- Snow in Florence is rare. Sometimes a short snowfall can be observed, but snowfalls with accumulation occur once every few years.
- Spring, from March to May, is mild and gradually more sunny, but it is also quite rainy.
- Summer, from June to August, is hot and sunny. Every now and then, some afternoon thunderstorms may occur, and more rarely.
- Autumn, from September to November, is initially warm and pleasant, dry and bright, but it quickly becomes quite rainy, and in fact, it is the wettest season.